Our Physicians are Allergists!
To become allergists, our physicians:
- Earned their medical degrees
- Completed two-to-three years of training in Pediatrics or Internal Medicine
- Completed an additional two-to-three years of advanced training in the diseases of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Make an appointment:
3533 State Highway Route 281 Suite B
Cortland, NY 13045
Cortland Office Information:
- Since opening its doors in 1979, it has been proudly serving the surrounding community for 37 years!
- Offering asthma, allergy and immunology services, including, but not limited to, scratch testing, blood testing and allergy immunotherapy shots.
- Nationally recognized allergists.
- Featuring cutting edge technology – Hear it from us first!
- Convenient access right off of Rte. 281, located next to the Salvation Army and across from Dunkin Donuts.
Cortland Asthma & Allergy Services:
Asthma, Allergy & Immune Evaluations for:
- Chronic cough & asthma
- Nasal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Frequent infections
- Hives and swelling
- Food allergies
- Bee sting allergies
Prick (scratch) & Intradermal Testing
The most commonly used allergy tests, scratch testing uses a Pick, a needle-less device to diagnose allergies.
Immunocap RAST (blood) Testing
A special test of the blood may be used to help determine allergies.
Patch Testing skin testing
Sticky patches are applied to the skin of the back to diagnose contact dermatitis.
Allergy Shots/Allergy Immunotherapy
Also known as desensitization
Pulmonary Function Studies
Breathing tests to help evaluate lung health and asthma control
Venom (bee sting)
Testing and desensitization if required
Evaluation of drug/medication allergy
Sometimes with testing
Click here for New Patient Forms