Our Physicians are Allergists!
To become allergists, our physicians:
- Earned their medical degrees
- Completed two-to-three years of training in Pediatrics or Internal Medicine
- Completed an additional two-to-three years of advanced training in the diseases of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Make an appointment:
216 West Gray Street
Elmira, NY 14905
Elmira Office Information:
- Elmira was the third office to open, established in 1987. 30 years later, we are still going strong and serving the community.
- Featuring electronic medical records for your convenience.
- Offering all of our traditional services to Chemung, Steuben and Tioga counties in NY, as well as Bradford and Tioga counties in PA. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluations of drug/medication allergies and allergy immunotherapy.
- A group practice provides you with convenience of care. When you are sick, there is always a provider to treat you.
- Located in downtown Elmira, right across from First Arena, home of the Elmira Jackals.
Elmira Asthma & Allergy Services:
Asthma, Allergy & Immune Evaluations for:
- Chronic cough & asthma
- Nasal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Frequent infections
- Hives and swelling
- Food allergies
- Bee sting allergies
Prick (scratch) & Intradermal Testing
The most commonly used allergy tests, scratch testing uses a Pick, a needle-less device to diagnose allergies.
Immunocap RAST (blood) Testing
A special test of the blood may be used to help determine allergies.
Patch Testing skin testing
Sticky patches are applied to the skin of the back to diagnose contact dermatitis.
Allergy Shots/Allergy Immunotherapy
Also known as desensitization
Pulmonary Function Studies
Breathing tests to help evaluate lung health and asthma control
Venom (bee sting)
Testing and desensitization if required
Evaluation of drug/medication allergy
Sometimes with testing
Clinical Research Studies
Help us find new breakthrough treatments in allergic disease
Click here for New Patient Forms