Our Physicians are Allergists!
To become allergists, our physicians:
- Earned their medical degrees
- Completed two-to-three years of training in Pediatrics or Internal Medicine
- Completed an additional two-to-three years of advanced training in the diseases of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Make an appointment:
840 Hanshaw Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
Ithaca Office Information:
- Our first office to open in 1977. For over 40 years, it has been the desire of this office to provide you with the finest allergy and asthma care available.
- This office serves as our corporate headquarters for insurance billing and administrative affairs.
- Offering asthma, allergy and immunology services, the Ithaca office can easily serve all of your needs.
- We are a practice that gives back to the community, including charitable donations, and our very own Dr. Flanagan serves as a volunteer firefighter!
- Located on Hanshaw Rd. in the Village Green Plaza, right next to the Cayuga Heights Police station and across from Community Corners.
Ithaca Asthma & Allergy Services:
Asthma, Allergy & Immune Evaluations for:
- Chronic cough & asthma
- Nasal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Frequent infections
- Hives and swelling
- Food allergies
- Bee sting allergies
Prick (scratch) & Intradermal Testing
The most commonly used allergy test, scratch testing, uses a pick, a needle-less device to diagnose allergies.
Immunocap RAST (blood) Testing
A special test of the blood may be used to help determine allergies.
Patch Testing skin testing
Sticky patches are applied to the skin of the back to diagnose contact dermatitis.
Allergy Shots/Allergy Immunotherapy
Also known as desensitization
Pulmonary Function Studies
Breathing tests to help evaluate lung health and asthma control
Venom (bee sting)
Testing and desensitization if required
Evaluation of drug/medication allergy
Sometimes with testing
Click here for New Patient Forms