Our Physicians are Allergists!
To become allergists, our physicians:
- Earned their medical degrees
- Completed two-to-three years of training in Pediatrics or Internal Medicine
- Completed an additional two-to-three years of advanced training in the diseases of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Make an appointment:
4402 Medical Center Drive, Suite 402
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Syracuse/Fayetteville Office Information:
- Opened for business in 2005, and the fifth office to open within our practice.
- Serving Onondaga, Oneida, and Oswego counties with all of our services. This includes allergy shots, venom allergies, and asthma evaluations, just to name a few.
- Get treated by an allergist on your very first visit!
- Our allergists have over 75 years of combined experience!
- Located at the Northeast Medical Center
Syracuse/Fayetteville Asthma & Allergy Services:
Asthma, Allergy & Immune Evaluations for:
- Chronic cough & asthma
- Nasal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Frequent infections
- Hives and swelling
- Food allergies
- Bee sting allergies
Prick (scratch) & Intradermal Testing
The most commonly used allergy tests, scratch testing uses a Pick, a needle-less device to diagnose allergies.
Immunocap RAST (blood) Testing
A special test of the blood may be used to help determine allergies.
Patch Testing skin testing
Sticky patches are applied to the skin of the back to diagnose contact dermatitis.
Allergy Shots/Allergy Immunotherapy
Also known as desensitization
Pulmonary Function Studies
Breathing tests to help evaluate lung health and asthma control
Venom (bee sting)
Testing and desensitization if required
Evaluation of drug/medication allergy
Sometimes with testing
Click here for New Patient Forms